My First Experience with Nose Tork

After writing the blog post What Brings Me to This Place I began thinking about my first experience with Nose Tork. I had dabbled with ammonia caps in the past for a quick burst of adrenaline but I had no idea what Nose Tork had to offer the first time I tried it.

I recall being in the gym with my training partner and coach early one Sunday morning. Between sets of bench presses, my partner pulled a small, white plastic bottle out of his gym bag. I asked him what the bottle contained and he chuckled, “you’ll find out.”

Now I wasn’t much for surprises but I trusted this guy’s techniques.

We worked our way up to our big working sets and prior to tightening my wrist wraps my partner instructed me to carefully open the lid of the little white bottle once my wrist wraps were secure. He told me to hold the top of the open bottle about six inches from my nose and inhale gently through my nose.

I didn’t ask questions and after a few minutes of preparation, I secured my wrist wraps, picked up the bottle, unscrewed the cap and took a nice whiff of the bottle’s contents as instructed. BOOM! I literally fell off of the bench gagging and gasping for air. 

My partner looked at me with a straight face and stated, “That’s Nose Tork, brother.”

I will admit that it took several attempts to harness the power of the mighty Nose Tork. Once I did, I was able to use the product to my benefit and crank up the intensity of my workouts. I truly believe that Nose Tork is responsible for helping me hit many PRs over the years.

If you don’t have experience with smelling salts or ammonia caps (or even if you do) I encourage you to give Nose Tork a try to take your workout intensity to the next level. I will offer a word of caution, however. Nose Tork is not for everyone. It can literally knock you on your butt.

I have seen it happen several times. It even happened to me. But if you could use a shot of adrenaline and increased aggression during your workout, give Nose Tork a shot. You may experience some of the most intense workouts of your life.

Also Read:
Bodybuilding Motivation: A Few Simple Tips to Get Motivated for an Intense Workout
Stay Aggressive for Bodybuilding Success
Improve Gym Performance by Using Wrist Straps 

No comments:

Post a Comment